DZS Software Solutions, Inc. Unveils the New ClinPlus® Clinical Platform
Bound Brook, New Jersey, May 28, 2015 – DZS Software Solutions, a specialty provider of clinical data and trial management software services and solutions, today announced it has developed the ClinPlus® Clinical Platform, a cohesive product that includes both EDC and CTMS features. The new platform will be unveiled at the DIA Annual Meeting in Washington D.C., June 14-18.
The ClinPlus® Clinical Platform initiative began with the powerful, intuitively designed ClinPlus® CTMS product that not only includes all of the major features required in a CTMS but also has many features that are desirable in both CTMS and EDC. Some of these features include role-based security, role-based system/project views, 21 CFR Part 11 compliant audit trails and electronic signatures, customizable dashboard with an extensive library of metrics, auto emailing, alerts, standard and ad-hoc reporting, and more. “It seemed only natural to leverage decades of clinical data management systems development experience and extend the existing web-based CTMS platform to include sophisticated EDC components,” said Bob Borysko, vice president of business development of DZS Software Services. “The goal of the EDC initiative was to provide a complete set of features to facilitate the efficient definition of the clinical databases, eCRFs, and query logic by your in-house teams with an intuitive end-user interface for site-based data entry, query resolution and monitoring.”
Some of the advantages of the new ClinPlus® Clinical Platform include:
- Integration issues and risks between CTMS and EDC functions are eliminated as patient enrollment and visit tracking, site payment triggers and alerts relied on by the clinical project managers, are supported via central databases utilized by the entire clinical platform.
- EDC features can be immediately enabled for sites based on green lighting through the CTMS features.
- Common, structured communication logs (study and site blogs), as well as documents are made available to all authorized team members.
- Limitations in data sharing inherent in integrated solutions are eliminated in a cohesive solution resulting in a broader array of available metrics to provide improved insight and early detection of issues.
- Project Managers, Directors, CTAs, CRAs, Investigators, Coordinators and Data Managers, etc. use a single, unified Clinical Platform for both CTMS and EDC significantly reducing system administration, support requirements and licensing costs.
- DZS Software Solutions, Inc. can license only the EDC or CTMS component needed, along with the Web Services APIs, to integrate with existing EDC, CTMS and IVRS products.
To learn more about ClinPlus® Clinical Platform, visit Booth #1610 at the DIA Annual Meeting in Washington DC, June 15-17 or contact Bob Borysko at (732) 764-6969.
About DZS Software Solutions, Inc.
DZS Software Solutions, Inc. is a privately held company founded in 1984 providing clinical trials software for clinical data management and analysis to the biotech and pharmaceutical industry worldwide. Over 60 clients globally presently use ClinPlus® software for data collection and capture, data cleansing, coding, analysis, clinical trial management and reporting. When the software is coupled with DZS services and training, ClinPlus® clients dramatically improve productivity and maximize the value of clinical research investments while gaining a competitive advantage to get medicines and products to market faster. For more information, please visit www.clinplus.com.