Whatever your mode of entry, DZS Software Solutions has a solution!
As the industry slowly moves toward site-based entry, companies are finding it necessary to support multiple modes of clinical data management, oftentimes within the same study.
Electronic data capture has promised unsurpassed productivity gains for several years now, but reality is that there are still many life science organizations, particularly emerging to mid-sized Pharma, Biotech and Medical Device sponsors, conducting paper trials.
ClinPlus Data Management supports paper-based and site-based entry with features such as role-based menus, electronic signatures, and site-based security.
In addition, ClinPlus Data Management offers:
1. Shorter term return-on-investment
2. A self-sufficiency learning curve that is much shorter than getting your staff up to speed with EDC processes
3. Less complex integration with legacy systems, projects and external systems
4. Greater latitude to adapt to different size and different phase studies
5. No need to export SAS data from within the system
6. CRF imaging techniques that facilitate side-by-side data entry
7. Full CRF tracking and query management capabilities
8. An extensive array of reporting capabilities.
If you've shopped around, and followed the technology trends you know that full EDC systems carry a hefty price tag, and often the technology support and hidden fees to keep the system running smoothly can catch up with you, making you wonder where the promised productivity is.
If you'd like to compare the ClinPlus Data Management/EDC system with others, we encourage you to use this handy tool to see the details: http://edcmarket.appspot.com/
This new version of the EDC Market Tool has been expanded to include additional features of EDC systems including Site Payments, Randomization, Inventory Tracking, Offline capability and integration with Electronic Health Records (EHR).
EDC Market is an attempt to bring together information on commercially available Electronic Data Capture systems in a way that makes it easier for potential EDC users and buyers to research the market.
Every EDC system is different and I have chosen a dozen features to try to make it possible to compare EDC systems in broad terms. The information for the survey comes from the vendors own websites and marketing materials. Capabilities may have been overlooked or given more weight that they deserve, this is a general guide only and a basis for your own research.